Congestive Heart Failure Rehabilitation
Touchpoints Signature Post-Acute Rehabilitation Program
Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Consultation by Board Certified Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist and a Respiratory Therapist
Cardiac Recovery and Rehabilitation Services
Post-surgical Orthopedic Care and "Prehab" Program
Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Services
Skilled Nursing and Sub-Acute Specialty Programs
Behavioral Health Care in a Secured Unit
Person-centered and goal-directed approaches towards behavioral and medical wellness
Dietary and Dining Services
Social Services, Supports and Discharge Planning
Therapeutic Recreation Programs
Specialized Behavioral Health Care and Services
Touchpoints at Bloomfield believes in person-centered and goal-directed approaches towards behavioral and medical wellness. To achieve this goal and an optimal resident experience, a full time Behavioral Program Director is responsible for coordinating recovery-based programming, training and resources. This behavioral health professional utilizes the following program components:
- Psychosocial Rehabilitative Groups.
- Weekly Interdisciplinary Behavioral “Rounding”.
- Comprehensive therapeutic activities and skilled rehabilitation services (Physical , Occupational, Speech and Language Therapies).
- Direct care staff trained annually in certified safe, dignified and person-centered behavioral management techniques.
- Affiliation with Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- Specially-trained, supportive staff.
- Comfortable, quiet, safe and secure environment.
- Safe, enclosed outdoor area.
Comprehensive Contracted Mental Health Services:
- Psychiatrist (weekly on-site availability)
- APRNs (multiple weekly on-site availability)
- Psychologists (multiple weekly on-site availability)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (multiple weekly on-site availability)