Congestive Heart Failure Rehabilitation
Touchpoints Signature Post-Acute Rehabilitation Program
Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program and Services
Consultation by a Board Certified Pulmonologist and Sleep Medicine Specialist
Cardiac Recovery and Rehabilitation Services
Post-surgical Orthopedic Care and "Prehab" Program
Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Services
Skilled Nursing and Sub-Acute Specialty Programs
Behavioral Health Care in a Secured Unit
Person-centered and goal-directed approaches towards behavioral and medical wellness
Dietary and Dining Services
Social Services, Supports and Discharge Planning
Specialized Behavioral Health Care and Services
Touchpoints at Bloomfield believes in person-centered and goal-directed approaches towards behavioral and medical wellness. To achieve this goal and an optimal resident experience, a full time Behavioral Program Director is responsible for coordinating recovery-based programming, training and resources. This behavioral health professional utilizes the following program components:
- Psychosocial Rehabilitative Groups.
- Weekly Interdisciplinary Behavioral “Rounding”.
- Comprehensive therapeutic activities and skilled rehabilitation services (Physical , Occupational, Speech and Language Therapies).
- Direct care staff trained annually in certified safe, dignified and person-centered behavioral management techniques.
- Affiliation with Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- Specially-trained, supportive staff.
- Comfortable, quiet, safe and secure environment.
- Safe, enclosed outdoor area.
Comprehensive Contracted Mental Health Services:
- Psychiatrist (weekly on-site availability)
- APRNs (multiple weekly on-site availability)
- Psychologists (multiple weekly on-site availability)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (multiple weekly on-site availability)